– Paul Kellogg teaches interdisciplinary studies at Athabasca University.
– Roger Annis edits the website The New Cold War: Ukraine and beyond.
– Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya is a sociologist at the University of the Philippines.
at the The Cross Common Room, St. John’s College, University of Manitoba, between Noon and 4:30 PM. Refreshments will be served.
– Roger Annis: Post-Cold War NATO: Why conflict continues, and what prospects for peace?
– Paul Kellogg – Addicted to War – The corporate foundation of U.S. militarism
– Mahdi Darius Nazemroaya: From the Atlantic to the Indian and Pacific Oceans: What Role does NATO have in the South China Sea and broader Asia-Pacific?
EVENING PANEL DISCUSSION
Broadway Disciples United Church, 396 Broadway at Kennedy St.
Doors open at 6:30; panel discussion begins at 7:00.
– Geopolitical Economy Research Group
– Peace Alliance Winnipeg
– Manitoba Chair for Global Governance Studies
– University of Manitoba Institute for the Humanities
– Department of Political Studies, University of Manitoba
– Department of Political Science, University of Winnipeg