Location: Boardroom, Social Planning Council of Winnipeg, 300 – 207 Donald Street, Winnipeg, MB
- Chairperson’s Report
- Treasurer’s Report
- Election of Executive Members
- Five positions are open: chairperson, secretary, treasurer and two members at large
- Anyone who is to be nominated or elected to the Executive of Peace Alliance Winnipeg must have attended at least 50% of the regular meetings in the preceding 12 months.
- To be eligible to vote at the Annual General Meeting, your membership must be confirmed at least 10 days prior to the meeting. So, if you wish to vote, Peace Alliance Winnipeg must receive your $12 dollar membership fee by February 8, 2012. You can send your cheque to Peace Alliance Winnipeg, P.O. Box 1, Winnipeg, MB, R3C 2G1.
- To get your copy of the PAW By-laws, click on this link.
Light refreshments will be served at the meeting.